Wendy Chioji is an athlete, a cancer survivor, a journalist, a businesswoman, an advocate, and most of all, a really good friend. She’s also the newest member of the Growing Bolder team.
For season 2 of the nationally syndicated Growing Bolder TV show, Wendy will be bringing you the stories of men and women growing bolder in their own lives.
Before she starts telling their stories, she wants you to know hers. She reveals all the ways she pursues her passions in her life, whether it’s traveling, hitting the slopes or pushing herself to compete in long-distance triathlons.
She also explains why she now believes her cancer diagnosis was the best thing that ever happened to her.
Want to learn more about Wendy? Check out:
– Behind the Scenes: Posing for a Cure
– Wendy Chioji Reacts to Her Viral Video
– Surviving and Thriving: Wendy’s Triathlon
– Starting Over, Growing Bolder: Wendy Heads West
– Listen to Your Heart: Wendy on the Growing Bolder Radio Show
And to learn much more about the Growing Bolder TV show, including information about new stories, new contributors and our new set, click here to visit GrowingBolderTV.com.