It’s time to “Think Pink” and what better way to kick-off October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, than with a walk to save lives? We’re only too happy to do our part to help spread the word that breast cancer can affect women of all ages or as WPFT says, “This is not just my mother’s disease.”
Want to learn more about Women Playing For T.I.M.E.?
– GBTV Show: Women Playing For T.I.M.E.
– Men Playing With Women Playing For T.I.M.E.
– What is Women Playing For T.I.M.E.?
– Rowing Down the Road to Recovery
– While Tiger Was Sleeping In
– Think Pink Lemonade Stand
– Calendars for a Cause
– The Real Mother Hubbard