Growing Bolder is seeking a part-time community outreach coordinator to join our team. This position is responsible for identifying brick and mortar locations in and around The Villages community that are open to placement of Growing Bolder magazines around their storefront and establishing partnerships. The ideal candidate should be sales oriented, open to building relationships with local business owners and professionals, and have a keen knowledge of the Villages community, including the surrounding areas. A progressive outlook on which stores, doctors’ offices, restaurants would be best for our reading material is a plus.
Part time (10-15 hours per week) / $20 per hour
- Building relationships and seeking out stores, restaurants, doctors’ offices, and any other brick and mortars that would be open to Growing Bolder placing a magazine stand outside of their stores with our magazines
- Delivering magazine racks, magazines, and promotion items to the locations
- Maintaining inventory of 50 magazines at each location — cycling through the locations every 2-4 weeks to ensure magazines are available
- Regular reporting on all locations that magazines are at with images and written reporting
- Some lifting is required to deliver magazines to the individual locations
Interested candidates should contact Rebecca Totten at [email protected].