The Florida premiere of “Conquering Kilimanjaro,” the first film from Bolder Docs, was an evening filled with hope, inspiration and possibility. More than 500 people joined us to celebrate the power of love and the strength of the human spirit. It was also an evening to pay tribute to our friend and colleague Wendy Chioji as she battles a recurrence of thymic carcinoma.
We’re inviting you to go behind-the-scenes of this red carpet event. From the day-of dress rehearsal to the final standing ovation, see what it was like for our big night.
Want to learn more? Check out:
- The Orlando, Florida premiere photo album
- Stand Up For Wendy Night Raises Thousands for Livestrong
- Media Coverage of the Event
- Watch the full theatrical trailer
- Meet the 16 climbers, including four cancer survivors and Growing Bolder Founder/CEO Marc Middleton
- Purchase DVDs, shirts, the original soundtrack and posters